Broadbeach & Gold Coast Attractions
The Gold Coast is undoubtedly one of the most exciting holiday destinations in Australia. From spectacular shores and world class theme parks to fabulous shopping and dining destinations, the Gold Coast has everything that you need and desire for your holiday.
Guests at Aruba Surf Resort can enjoy a truly rewarding and satisfying holiday on the Gold Coast, and specifically enjoy a range of easily accessible Broadbeach attractions. Our budget accommodation Broadbeach will not only provide you with excellent accommodation but will also take you to the most thrilling places in the region.
Kurrawa Beach Broadbeach
Just a short stroll from Aruba Surf, you'll find the sun-drenched patrolled Kurrawa beach in Broadbeach. Ideal for swimming and surfing, the sparkling beach on the Gold Coast offers a myriad of delightful activities that you can enjoy whilst on your beach holiday. Families can share a delightful, relaxing picnic lunch at the beach or you can try thrilling watersports like parasiling and kitesurfing.
Spurge on some retail therapy at the shopping centres around the city. Broadbeach is home to some of the most stylish shopping malls in region namely the Pacific Fair, Oasis and Niecon shopping centres.
- Pacific Fair Shopping Centre is the Gold Coast's premier fashion destination with over 130 fashion stores including a Myer department store.
- The Oasis Shopping Centre features over 100 specialty stores and services including ATMs, post office, newsagent, tavern and bottleshop, chemist, gyms, Crazy Clarks and Woolworths.
- Niecon Plaza offers an international food court and a number of retail stores - ideal for a quick bite to eat or some shopping during your spare time.
Guests at our Broadbeach holiday apartments can indulge their cravings as they dine in style at the award winning restaurants and cafes around Broadbeach. You can choose from more than 500 restaurants and bistros in Broadbeach. Some great restaurants to visit during your stay in Broadbeach include:
- Alto Cucina & Bar - providing a sheek atmosphere and banquet style dining very close to the beach.
- Dracula's Cabaret Restaurant - a family theatre restaurant with comedy acts, hit songs, quality dining and a ghost train ride
- Yellowfin Seafood Restaurant - enjoy fresh local fish and seafood in an indoor and alfresco dining atomosphere.
Jupiters Broadbeach Casino
Enjoy an exciting gaming night with friends at Jupiters Casino and try you hand at more than 1,300 gaming machines, 70 table games and a Poker Room at Jupiters Casino. Who know - you might be able to make your trip to Aruba Surf a lucky one!
Gold Coast Theme Parks
Gold Coast is also home to a number of world class theme parks, some of the most excting in the country. Guests at Aruba Surf Gold Coast budget accommodation can have their fill of thrills as they visit Movie World, Dreamworld, Wet'n'Wild Water World, Sea World and Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. If you're looking to check out any of the theme parks, our tour desk staff can help you organise tickets and transport for you!
- Warner Bros. Movie World is Hollywood on the Gold Coast with thrill rides & fun for all the family - from heart-thumping thrill rides like Lethal Weapon to the more child-friendly gentle rides in LOONEY TUNES Village or family shows, Movie World has something for everyone.
- Dreamworld offers some of the tallest, fastest and most exciting rides in the world and is home to Wiggles World, the famous Tower of Terror II and be sure to check out the new thrill ride BuzzSaw!
- Wet'n'Wild Water World is a priority on those hot summer Gold Coast days with fun and relaxation for everyone, from adrenaline pumping rides in the Extreme H2O Zone to the relaxing and gentle rides such as Calypso Beach.
- Sea World is the ideal family theme park for all ages with amazing marine attractions, rides and shows including the new Castaway Bay interactive adventure zone!
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is one of the most affordable family theme parks where you can get up close with animals including holding a koala or taking part at animal feeding times.